1. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always had a pet. I currently have 3 birds, a cat and dog.
2. When I was 12 yrs. old, I was diagnosed with paraplegia 'cause of a failed scoliosis operation. The doctor said that I'd never walk again, but that didn't stop me from relearning. And now I'm training for a half-marathon.
3. I used to lip sync in the high school choir and whenever I tried to really sing, the director would say that someone was out of key. :/
4. This is my new favorite commercial:
How can you not love it?!
5. My favorite number is 8 'cause it's an even # and very curvaceous.
6. I don't eat lamb 'cause I saw them hanging in the gyro store.
7. I love spending time with my family and always miss them - even though I saw them two days ago.
You may or may not know that I absolutely love Betsey Johnson, but her Le Tour to Betsey Spring/Summer '11 Collection is by far my favorite. The unsurprisingly funky and feminine overstuffed, BIG short skirts caught my attention. ♥
These are just a few of my favorites:
And guess what? The Betsey Johnson Sample Sale started today @ Millennium Broadway Hotel (145 W. 44th St., NYC). I'll be there tomorrow racking up for the Spring! Don't miss it.
Ever wonder the meaning behind this? Here's a tidbit via Wikipedia:
Keep Calm and Carry On was a poster produced by the British government in 1939 during the beginning of the World War II, intended to raise the morale of the British public under the threat of impending invasion. It was little known and never used. The poster was rediscovered in 2000 and has been re-issued by a number of private sector companies, and used as the decorative theme for a range of other products.